Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Saturday 17 November 2012

Spank Jenga - Real Life Brothers - Andy & Patrick + Bailey






Spank Jenga is back with more rounds than ever before!

In this epic round we got through 8 different forfeits! 
So the first time we played Spank Jenga we had Bailey, Liam and Andy. You can see details about that by clicking here .

The second time around featured Bailey, Liam and Karl and you can see details about that here

This time around I’m delighted to have Bailey back and very excited to also include real life brothers Andy and Patrick!

So here are the rules for Spank Jenga!

The lads play Jenga as normal. The loser then has to randomly choose from 8 different forfeits. He then reads out the forfeit he has chosen. Now at this stage he has a choice. He either accepts the forfeit, or if he really hates it and fancies a gamble he folds it up and puts it back in the pile and randomly chooses a different forfeit. He has to go ahead with the second choice regardless!

Ok so here are the 8 different forfeits!

In no particular order….

Forfeit 1

1 minute over the knee spanking from each other lad over my jeans!
followed by…
1 minute over the knee spanking from each other lad over my underwear!
followed by…
1 minute over the knee spanking from each other lad on my bare bottom!

Forfeit 2


A two minute, hard bare bottom hand spanking from one lad that I choose…………..

Followed by having Deep Heat* rubbed into my stinging cheeks……

Followed by a further one minute spanking!

Forfeit 3


Standing naked with my arms pressed against the wall whilst getting the leather flogger for 90 seconds from each other lad…

After the first lad has finished flogging me, I have a choice…..

Accept the second flogging…

Or put one of my mates underwear in my mouth for 10 seconds! 

Forfeit 4


Accept 8 hard strokes from each lad from the leather paddle, whilst butt naked, lying on my back whilst the others hold my legs in the air!

Forfeit 5


A 5 minute, bare bottom, non-stop over the knee spanking from………

Mr X!

Forfeit 6


Do 10 naked press-ups whilst getting the belt on each press up from one lad…….

then have a one minute break….

Followed by another 10 press-ups whilst getting the belt from the other lad!

(if I lose the press-up hold at anytime I have to continue but will also get an extra one minute slippering from Mr X at the end of the Forfeit)!

Forfeit 7

My Forfeit is to hold the cane between the cheeks of my butt and touch my toes 20 times….

If I drop the cane I will receive the remainder in strokes from the cane from Mr X


Forfeit 8

Receive 12 strokes from the cane from one lad of my choice!


I feel a large part of the fun of all of this is the element of surprise and suspense with how each game will turn out. So with that in mind at the moment I am not going to give away much more information…

What I can tell you is this though..

Eight rounds were played in total so all of the above forfeits were carried out.

It wasn’t intended this way (and of course people may view it differently) but I feel the spanking in each round actually gets more intense as the game continues. I think this is mainly down to the lads that got spanked earlier on looking for revenge when they are given the chance! The spanking in rounds one and two was a little lame in my opinion with regards to severity, however, it was still humiliating and I fee great fun to watch!

The Spank Jenga rounds will be released as follows in seven separate movies. I will be releasing these over the next week as soon as each round has finished editing.

Rounds 1 & 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6
Round 7
Round 8

The complete version of this is available to purchase now here now!

6 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to this one, But I don't know if I can wait until all eight parts are released. Welshboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. O please hurry up and release it. cannot wait to see how it builds. Especially knowing how much Andy and Bailey both love the cane!!!!! NOT!!!!! Hope Patrick gets to cane them both. The forfeits are truly naughty. Peter G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Mr X. Please hurry up. I want to see Andy holding the cane between his arse cheeks. Let's face it, it would probably fit sideways. PS when is Andy's birthday? Peter G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr x i am spankie i wated to know if u were going to post a clip for the one where u go to the magic spanking factory. Also i wanted to say that bailey is so fuckin hot and so is andy and i love the story that andy tells about how his daddy made him stand up the wall and belted him with his pants and underwear around his ankles. I love that bailey loves to be the daddy in spanking games. I would luv for bailey to be my spanking daddy or andy could do it. Mr x iwould love to get to email them and.give them my praise. My tag/nickname and always has been spankie. I am five foot five small type medium build, puerto ricanad ilove to be spanked. When it comes to bubble butts mines is so fat its ghetto and i master spanko daddy or son, please respond mr x my question was not rhetorical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Spankie, I'm not planning on posting a video preview at present for the movie with Andy being dragged to the Magic Spanking Factory. For this movie, I want to keep as much as possible a surprise for the viewer.

      I'm afraid it's not possible to email the models, Andy or Bailey directly. However, I would be happy to pass on any praise that you wish to them. You can email me directly on straightladsspanked@yahoo.co.uk

      Mr X

      Delete
  5. Patrick's looking very good in the promo without his shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.