Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Saturday 24 November 2012

Spank Jenga - Special Offer!



Hello Everyone!

Thanks for all the great comments so far about the latest season of Spank Jenga featuring brothers Andy & Patrick along with their best mate Bailey!

So as usual I have released Jenga in two ways: 
You can either purchase the entire movie, which is a few seconds short of an hour, or you can purchase the individual rounds. 

Buying the entire movie rather than the individual rounds will give you a saving of $10.94.

However, I had an idea for a different offer. If you purchase one of the individual Jenga movies to see what it is like and then  decide you would like the entire movie just send me an email and I will arrange for you to be able to purchase the entire move with price you already paid for the individual round deducted. 

You can email me directly at straightladsspanked@yahoo.co.uk

Have a great weekend!

Cheers!

Mr X

"""Mr. X I just finished watching the complete version of Jenga and I must say it was very intertaining, Andy was funny, Patrick was good, Bailey of course my fav. I really injoyed watching the game, the guys and of corse the spankings. Was well put togeather and one of you best to date Thanks."""

"""Spank Jenga The third Instalment is the best one so far, All three guys are looking hot, Andy where do I start with this young man, he has an adorable personality. Very funny and a smile to die for, and that body and bottom WOW. Their is one part of this film I laughed so hard its a killer scene. Patrick has grown on me, He does have a cute smile like his big bother, When Patrick bottom gets spanked it turns a lovely shade of red that's a real turn on. Lastly Baliey this guy is a god with a great body and a so spank able bottom, I have always loved Baliey 's attitude and a wonderful grin.


The filming has got so much better with this one, the deep heat cream is a must see the guys who get this cream rubbed into their bottoms, well their bottoms are red hot,You want to jump around for them, HA HA
Mr X this is a new classic, Well done """




3 comments:

  1. Hi Rugby, yes this was by far the most expensive shoot I have ever done (even more so than Germany). To get two straight brothers and their best mate doing what they did in these movies took a lot of negotiation and of course financial reward.

    I've tried to price these as low as possible so for example you purchase an individual round (say round 3 for $6.99 which is about £4.30 in British pounds.

    The entire movie as a few seconds short of an hour and is selling at $39.99 which works out at around £24.94 or 41 pence a minute which is actually about 20 pence per minute cheaper than a regular movie like Andy - Wait Till Your Father Gets Home.

    I really do appreciate that it is still a lot of cash to shell out at once but I have made every effort to price this as low as possible. I can assure it will be many months before I recoup my own investment in this if in fact I do at all.

    Cheers!

    Mr X


    ReplyDelete
  2. And can I say it is worth every penny? I know I am going to watch this again and again. Its gotta be worth it. There is so much fun, nudity - and pain!

    I just want to know when Andy"s birthday caning will be filmed. One stroke per year, bare arsed, each stroke making a line. I mean, if Andy is man enough... (Peter G)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.