Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Saturday 10 November 2012

Foul Mouthed Andy - Update!

Well guys and gals!

Thank you so much for supporting and trusting me with this new spanking movie! The response has been overwhelming!

First of all I just want to say that I have had so many direct  emails about this (thankfully all of them positive) that I have not had a chance to reply to everyone. I promise that I will though just as soon as I can!

So all will be revealed tomorrow! That feels strange! Especially as I have kept this under wraps for a while! I am looking forward to explaining to you all how it happened and my experiences with the filming of it all and I have some behind the scenes pictures and a few bits of video to share as well. So as much as I'm looking forward to sharing it all, I feel a bit sad that once the secret is out there, the movie will never be the same for somebody watching it for the first time knowing what happens!

So I urge you (and I swear this is not about sales) if you are considering buying this movie but are waiting to see what it is all about first.... DON'T! Just go for it, buy it now, sit back, press play and enjoy this male spanking video as it was intended! It really is meant to take you on an unexpected journey and that can only work if you don't know what is coming up next!

Here are some of the comments I have received so far about this movie!


“”Wow, just wow. Take my word for it, buy this clip. These guys know how to take it to the next level!””

“”I just watched this new video and it is fantastic! The surprise turn of events is fun. But even without the surprise plot, Andy is the best!!!! He's the hottest model in m/m spanking. Not just amazing looking, but a great actor, and totally open to doing almost anything. He's just amazing and I can't wait to see more of him in the future. 
By all means, buy this video. You won't regret it!””

“”Very well done Mr. X, Andy was great as always. Would say it was not a disappointment at all it was worth it. “”

“”Wow!! Couldn't have predicted that!
Amazed at the effort you put into this one, a brilliant clip (as always!)””

“”All I have got to say is O M G , that was a great surprise. About Andy all I can say is WOW.””

“”The only way I could possibly convey how terrific this movie is would be to use language that would end me up with an ass as red as Andy's. Oh well! I probably need it. FU***NG HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!””

“”Insanely cool spanking video. You guys really go way above and beyond! I won't give away anything, but for those of you who like to see a hunky guy get his ear pulled, this video is NOT to be missed.””



14 and a half minutes
162 mb
$14.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.