Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Sunday 11 November 2012

Introducing My Editor - Art

Hello Again!

So I am delighted to tell you about my new Editor Art who has recently been editing the movies I film here at Straight Lads Spanked!

So let me tell you all about it!

A few months back I received a random email from this guy called Art. He said that he had recently viewed a few of my movies and although he very much enjoyed them, he said that my editing could be improved!!!!!

He explained he felt qualified to say this as he was a professional movie editor by trade.

My first reaction was simply this........How rude!!!!!

Then I thought about it for a few seconds and thought, actually, this guy is probably right! A year ago I had never held a camera never mind edited a movie! What did I know about it? I felt proud of what I had managed to do but in everything I do in life I am always happy to admit that there are others out there that can do things better than I can..

So Art offered to re edit one of the movies he already owned and send it over to me.

He did and I viewed it and I loved it!

From then it was baby steps at the beginning. I was quite protective of my raw footage so would send Art some rough edits and he would make them look great!

Art explained to me though that he could do even better things if he could have footage that had not had my grubby hands all over it & interfering with it!..

It was a real big step for me as so far every single aspect of Straight Lads Spanked had been produced by myself and it was odd handing my work over to someone else..

Well things have moved on from that stage I am delighted to say and now Art is solely editing my material! It's fantastic having such a pro onboard and I have no doubt that you are all appreciating the results!

I mean, take what Art did with the Foul Mouthed footage. Especially the ear pulling sequence!

Art seems to understand the madness I film and he turns it into something special! I don't always make it easy either. My lighting can be dodgy, sound all over the place and things shot out of sequence and yet Art never grumbles. He often gives great constructive advice too..

In fact his recent bit of constructive advice was when he was dealing with the Foul Mouthed Andy movie. He dropped me an email saying, "I have been looking at the footage you shot in London and the footage shot in Frankfurt. The london footage with your equipment is shit and the Frankfurt footage is great! Whatever Stephen is using you need to use it too! (Art does not mince his words)!

Funnily enough, it was my cameras used each time, but the difference was Stephen uses this lovely soft box lighting! I could really see the difference! I'm delighted to say that I have now bought my own set!

I did shoot using the new lighting yesterday and it is brilliant! The only issue is that I have a ton of unreleased movies that were shot without using it which I thought was fine, but now it's not so good. Then again, I'm sure Art will sort it out!

So anyway! Art is onboard! He is great and I wanted to introduce him to you all.

Now Art is rather shy and is happy to remain pretty much in the background, but like all luvvies he loves feedback (he is gonna kill me for calling him a luvvie) so if you fancy leaving a few comments below saying how fabulous he is, I know he would love it!

:)

Cheers!

Mr X


4 comments:

  1. Theirs me thinking what a great job you did on the editing Mr X, But I could see what a great job Art has done on Foul Mouthed Andy and it was the icing on the cake. Looking forward to the future films. Welshboy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have not seen much of his work but what I have seen so for it appears to be improveing, the lighting is better, and more attention to detail is comming out. I look foreward to viewing many more of your movies with Art as the editor. (lori)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous. Great job Keep up the good work and Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome aboard Art. I am going to go out on a limb and say he is the responsible party for the split screens? Its an AWESOME addition, and I am glad to see its continued use!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.