Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Friday 2 November 2012

Andy - Wait Till Your Father Gets Home!


Andy is in serious trouble! He borrowed his fathers car without permission and was drove it whilst he was intoxicated! Andy knew he was in trouble when he couldn't even start the car. Terrified that the police would find him he called his Father and begged for help. His Dad had to get a taxi to where is drunk son was parked and drive him home. 


Hi furious father put Andy in his old bedroom to sober up and was told to get ready for him coming home from work at 5pm!


Andy can hardly sleep knowing how much trouble he is in! He has not been spanked by his father since he was a teenager and he knows it is going to be tough!



At 5pm Andy gets undressed and lays on the bed waiting for his Father to deal with him,


"You have let me down badly son. How could you have been so stupid"!


"No Dad, I'm so sorry, I'm too old for your belt"



Andy's father ignores his son's pleas for mercy and lays into him with his thick leather belt!



Andy can only cling onto the bed praying for it to end!




But it's no where near over! Andy has the indignity of getting his underwear removed and is lying their exposed and naked as his Father lays into his bare bottom!




Finally the punishment is over and Andy is left broken, sore and feeling very ashamed!



View the free mm spanking video preview here..


15 minutes
150 mb
$14.99


12 comments:

  1. Mr X each time you do a father/son story it gets better each time, I just loved this one and as always Andy was fantastic,I loved the way he is so sorry for what he has done, but you know that in a few days he will be having his bottom spanked red again. Thank you thank you thank you for the white underwear Andy is wearing they where just right and showed of his bottom as the eye candy it is.
    Andy's bottom did look red this time and you could feel the heat coming through the screen.
    What a star Andy is.I just want to say thank you to you Andy for going through this pain for us the fans, I know I for one love you for it.
    Welshboy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Welshboy, I too appreciate the white boxer briefs Andy is wearing. (Bikini briefs would have been even better, but Andy still looked great in them.) Andy gave a fine performance, too.

    As I've stated before, Andy's tattoos are too large and too numerous for my taste, but his impressive physique and convincing performance made up for that. An enjoyable video.

    Mr. X, for Andy's next video could I ask one favor? I noticed that Andy's chest, armpits, shoulders, abdomen and crotch are smooth - hardly any hair - but his buttocks are quite hairy. In future videos, could you please have Andy shave his butt? I'm a big fan of smooth, muscular physiques, and a shaved bottom would be even more impressive than it is now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To each their own for sure - but in tossing in my own two cents ... that is one of my favorite things about Andy - his adorable hairy bottom! :)

      Delete
  3. I don't mean to be a stick in the mud but this sort if thing doesn't happen in real life dies it does anyone know older lads getting smacked ass from there dads I'm curios STORY'S?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know of any, that is why it is fun to have a recreated in the movies! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Mr X
    Do you have any videos of Bailey spanking a lad OTK Like he did with Karl it was a really good clip that I got from you and would be grateful if you'd maybe plan another like this please I feel I need more. Hehe
    PS please leave all socks on..... Lol :) more than likly to buy clip if lads wear socks it's the fetish freak in me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, well I have some new spank jenga coming up where Bailey dishes out some spanking! Nothing though exactly like the Karl movie. I'm not sure that will ever happen again! :)

      Delete
    2. :( never again why you gotta be so mean lol :) why not may I ask? Plz

      Delete
  5. in regard to shaving the hair .It my suggestion and recommendation tha everyone who is going to be spanked be shaved compltely prior to the Spanking taking place .This will add to the Humilitation & Embrassment

    ReplyDelete
  6. In regard toAndy y and his white Briefs they look good on him but itsvmuch better when they come down and off and there is a complete view.Briefs taken down to the ankles are always Clasic good work and how could anybody not LoveMrX he is great and very uniqueHowever as great as MrX is I preferhebspank others.Based on what know and seen I wouldn't want MrX is Spank me

    ReplyDelete
  7. in regard to the shaving of the Hair I don't it's a bad idea it certainly would be new and different .Iwould add someDramato the Spanking .Removing hair before a spanking could provide a lighter side to what would normally be a serious situation .It of course would create embrassmentt and humiliation but it all goes together In some casesitbcould be a diffculty situation if the person being shaved didnt. Cooperate .However in as much theSpankingbwould take place after the shaving the threat of a morevServe spanking for failing to cooperate more likelywould take care of that

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just imagine if it were for real. Would guys prefer punishment to prison? I reckon if it were for real, it would have to be harder hits than this - Andy really gets away quite lightly here. Harder next time please? Peter G

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.