Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Thursday 18 October 2012

Oliver - Stole From Dad - Coming Soon!


coming soon!





9 comments:

  1. Well, looks like Oliver got over his full frontal shyness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! There is full frontal galore in this movie! Oliver has certainly become more confident in that area! (in fact, he has nothing at all to be shy about if you ask me)!

      :)

      Delete
    2. :) I am looking forward to it! And, from what I saw in his intro video, I agree, there is absolutely nothing for him to be shy about!

      Delete
  2. Oliver is a really cute model. I was hoping he'd be back in a video. Especially an OTK one. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Matt! Not long to wait now! I'm gonna let you into a secret! I am ridiculously excited myself about his movie! Oliver is outstanding in it! It is a real personal favourite of mine! I can;t wait for you all to see it! :)

      Delete
  3. I do love the story setting about a father spanking his son, witch worked well with both Liam and Karl, So I am so looking forward to Oliver's spanking, from what I can see Oliver's bottom turns a nice shade of red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welshboy! I think it works even better in this movie! Oliver is just so believable and emotional!

      Delete
  4. looking forward to this one! I love Oliver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there is a lot of Oliver love tonight! I'm confident this movie will not disappoint! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.