Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Monday 1 October 2012

Andy & Liam - Free Interview Download



(This interview has not been available for a while but I'm happy to say it's back now)


Hey! Just filmed some more crazy stuff with Andy & Liam!

Managed to grab a few mins of interview afterwards. It's only brief but it contains some very short snippets of what is to come!

As always comments left below are always appreciated!

:)

Cheers!

Mr X

Download the mini interview..






13 comments:

  1. Is it just me, or does Andy get just a little bit more adorable each time he is filmed??
    This video looks good ... but I am anxiously awaiting his mouth soaping and bathbrushing video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not just you! I fully agree with your sentiments. With regards to his mouth soaping and bath brushing... all in good time! :)

      Delete
  2. It looks very interesting. I am curious as to how Andy & Liam got into this predicament. I hope both guys have recovered from the nettles whipping.

    I must say that you are adventurous in your programming, Mr. X! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, brief synopsis

      Bikers take their chicks to a place in the woods to frolic!

      Andy, is spying on them!

      Biker catches Andy, knocks him out, ties him to a tree, gags him, whips him and then grabs nettles and uses them too...

      Liams involvement will be revealed later!


      :)


      Delete
  3. Mr X I love this new out door spanking,Andy looks just great as always, Liam looks to be shy, which is very adorable to watch,how I envy you Mr X with the job of rubbing cream on to the red hot bottoms of Andy and Liam. Keep up the great work Mr X, as you are coming up with some wonderful ideas, Welshboy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rubbing cream on their stinging backsides was an ordeal, but I somehow got through it!

      The whole scene was daring and rushed and I hope it turns out good! Love your support Welshboy! :)

      Delete
  4. OMG!:)You took the guys in the woods. y'all are very lucky the cop weren't call. i wouldn't want to be the one to have to explain that to a cop. keep up the good and hurry up and put those video up....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was rather daring!!! We could have been caught at anytime! The new spanking movies will be up asap!

      Delete
  5. Will you be posting the Liam bath brush spanking anytime soon? the suspense is killing me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous person! Liam is next up and I hope to have that released over the next few days...

      :)

      Delete
  6. I hope you offered those poor boys some sort of special compensation for enduring the nettles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, the lads were well rewarded.

      :)

      Delete
  7. When will this video be released, Mr. X?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.