Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Email I received!

Hey Everyone!

Hope you are all well! You really seem to be enjoying the new Karl Prison Movie! I've had about 17 emails today from happy people which is more that I have ever had on the first day of a brand new movie!

Speaking of emails, I thought I'd share this one I received yesterday (I have had permission for the guy who sent it)

""Hi Mr X,

I have been looking back over some of the old videos. Don't tell mum part 1 and 2 also Bailey spanks apprentice.  Don't tell mum I could not keep my eyes of Brett. He has such a great  bottom and fills the jeans and underwear very well.
Bailey spanks apprentice is one of the best stories you have done so far, All the guys acted well, but Billy and Bailey were standouts for me. In part on Bailey comes across  as a real asshole which I loved to see that side of him, and then it was great to see him brought down a peg or too. As for Billy he played the part of an apprentice willing to please very well. In part two the spanking you give Bailey was so enjoyable to watch how he tells you how sorry he is and by the end of the video he is a very sorry young man indeed with a real red stinging bottom. The way Bailey looks at the end of this, shows he has been through it and its great to watch.
Lastly I  hope Mr X you don't mind me writing all this to you But I want to show you that I am a big fan and love all that you are doing. Best wishes *********""

Just thought I'd share this as Don't Tell Mum Part 2 is one of my favourite movies. Brett does look great in it, but I remember it more as we were in a rush to film it and it was practically done in one take. It was by far the heaviest spanking I had dished out at that point and I was exhausted by the end of it! I kept on waiting for Brett to say stop but he just kept on taking it! 

As for Bailey bullies Apprentice, this was shot on the very first day I started filming as Straight Lads Spanked. I still think the moment when Bailey picks poor Billy up with one arm and spanks him has yet to be beaten! That was all Baileys idea as well. In fact, truth be told, I never thought it was possible! 

hmmmm. I reckon it's time we got Billy back in as well!

:)



2 comments:

  1. Will Santa be visiting bad boys? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to let you know, I love the last interview with Bailey where he got the cane for his crime in school, the look on his face was priceless to me. He is my favorate model and love his face as much as his back side. I would love to see you wash out his mouth with soap as you did Andy. Can't wate to see the rest of Andy's mouth washing vido. My name is Lori have to put it hear It won't let me send you a e-mail hope you keep filiming for a long time, Thank for the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.