Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas from Straight Lads Spanked!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So let me confess. This is not the Christmas posting I thought I would be making today. I always imagined I would have some festive movie made to present to you all today. In fact, I had it all planned in my head! I'm afraid though, that it never got made. I am sorry about that.

However, I feel that there is a good reason for this. As I mentioned on a previous posting I am in the process of building a brand new Straight Lads Spanked website. This venture started a few weeks ago and to be honest it has taken up most of my time. In fact, it seems that all I have been doing is sitting in front of the computer loading up all the data!

I am so excited about this and I wish I could show it to you all right now. In fact, I actually signed it all off last night so it is effectively finished and ready to go. All I am waiting for now is the good people at Epoch to return from their festive break on boxing day and give it the thumbs up and adjust some of the background code. All being well it will be live by the end of this week.

There will be two major advances with this new website.

1. You will now be able to purchase the movies using your credit card if you wish. (though for those of you that have been using Paypal you can continue doing that directly through this blog)

2. Here is the bit I am most excited about! I am going to have a members area! This means you will be able to join up for a monthly fee and have full access to all of my movies as well as getting a brand new movie every week.

I have also worked out a special offer for this members area which will be available for 7 days and it will offer you a great saving over the regular price.

I have also added some cool features like being able to search for the movies using a drop down A to Z list. You will also be able to search through the models and instantly see all the movies they have ever been in.

The main reason though for this post was just to reach out to you all and say a massive thank you for all your support. Can you believe I only started this in May? You guys and girls have been amazing. I love how involved you have got with my postings and I love the interaction on here. I read every comment you leave and I do my best to respond to everything. One other thing that blew me away this year was the people wanting to give some gifts to the models. All of your Paypal donations have been passed on and you have no idea how much it meant to the guys. In fact, for a couple of the guys it really made a real difference to their Christmas experience. I will be arranging some personal video thank you's from them just as soon as I can.

With regards to filming new material. I am fortunate to have quite a lot of movies already filmed which has allowed me to take some time out and concentrate on the new website. I never stop thinking of ideas though and I have lots planned for 2013. I am hoping to introduce some new tops (spankers), different locations and of course some new models. Trust me, as far as movies are concerned, there is a lot more to come!

I would also like to say another massive thanks to my Editor Art. Wow! This guy is amazing! He just gets what I am doing and somehow manages to turn my botched filming attempts into some great movies. Art is a professional film editor by trade and does all the Straight Lads Spanked work after hours in his own time. A great guy that does a brilliant job!

So on behalf of myself and all the guys I hope you are having a lovely Christmas. Please keep in touch on here as always.

Thanks!


Mr X

:)

7 comments:

  1. I would like to wish you all at SLS a Marry Christmas, And also to Art for all his great work. I am looking foreward to the new sight and a very Sapnkie new year with all my new friends. Thanks to Mr.X and all the Boys.(lori)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marry Christmas Y'ALL. I hope y'all have a marry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to check the new site out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your lot of lovely boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MR X YOU MENTION ABOUT THE NEW WEBSITE ARE YOU GOING TO BE DOING HQ PHOTOS AS SOMETIMES PICS CAN BE JUST AS GOOD AS THE CLIPS IF NOT WOULD YOU CONSIDER DOING ON THE SITE AS AN EXTRA FT FOR MEMBERS???? :) MERRY XMAS!!!!!!! MR X AND EVERYONE ELSE X

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you set up a members area.. can I ask for 2 requests...
    1) e-mail address for the lads... so we can e-mail and hopefully get a response.
    2) An area where we could get some g rated pics of the lads.

    Much thanks if you can accommodate us members
    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab new website, well done. I have tonight watched (again) the Bailey interview. And, of course, the caning for his cheating at school.

    This is probably the hottest vid I have ever seen.

    Bailey's looks go without saying, plus the knowledge that he was spanked at home and at school AND the knowledge that he does find it fun adds up to so much. And you really do push his limits.

    The mutual respect speaks volumes too.

    Keep up the good work!

    (Peter G)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.