Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Meet Oliver's brother Fred!



Hey Everyone!

Guess what?

Oliver has a brother!

His name is Fred and he is just 19 years old!

Oliver has been suggesting to Freddie that he does some spanking movies for Straight Lads Spanked but so far Fred has resisted.......

....... Until now! :)

On Sunday I had a phone call from Oliver saying that Fred was keen to work!

Less than an hour later Freddie was getting his first ever spanking as an adult with his big brother watching!

Very embarrassing!

Of course, Oliver got spanked too!!

Then of course it was back to watching Downtown Abbey!

:)



Want to see Oliver getting spanked?

10 comments:

  1. Wow I could not see that on coming, But Fed looks very cute and will be welcomed with open arms,

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a strong family resemblance, they have very good genes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, now...the big question is...are there any plans for them to get spanked together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they have already have been spanked together! Well not at exactly the same time as they would not fit over my knee but certainly in the same scene!

      :)

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mr X Love the brother story perhaps as I was spanked with my older brother and I don't like him very much as your guys seem to. Wish I could see him get it, like I do, as an adult but will have to live through your, and their, good work. Look forward to seeing the final product.
    OTKfan

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both are beautiful but don't really resemble eaxh other except in those lovely eyes.

    I hope one spanked the other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Extist! I think when you see the video you will see a closer resemblance! Trust me, it was tricky enough to get them spanked in the same room together never mind spanking each other! Maybe next time around! :)

      Delete
  7. Mr. X, what is this "Downtown Abbey" that you are watching?

    BTW, I can definitely see the resemblance between these two guys in their eyes, chin, nose and mouth. This should be an interesting video.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.