Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Sunday 3 June 2012

Bailey - The Interview - 'Bailey's Response'


Hi Everyone!

I hope you are having a good weekend so far! I just wanted to thank you all so much for all the feedback to my Interview with Bailey. Truth be told, I had never done anything like that before and wasn't quite sure if I was doing it right! I was a little nervous before I interviewed Bailey in case I dried up or ran out of things to say. That never happened and that was all done to how open and honest Bailey was. He made the whole thing very easy indeed!

Anyway, I have been in touch with Bailey and we spent some time chatting last night with me reading out all of the comments that you all left back to him! He laughed in places but was genuinely really appreciative! He asked me to say thanks to everyone for all the feedback and to let you know that he is aware of it all. When I woke up this morning I found this photo that I posted above waiting for me in my inbox with a little note from Bailey saying that maybe I would like to share it with you all on the blog and that he is sending it as a way of thanks for all of your support and custom! 

If this behaviour from Bailey continues he is in danger of becoming to nice to spank! lol!

Mr X


PS speaking of feedback, I always read every comment and try and reply where necessary to anything that you post on here. Especially relating to the videos that I produce! Once the filming is over, it's just me sitting here doing the editing and so on and having some comments (especially nice ones) from the outside world is always hugely appreciated! So please keep them coming! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello Mr X - thank you for the interview with Bailey. I have a dreamvideo. Bailey has behaved bad in school - the headmaster - who is VERY
    interested to see Bailey naked - tells Bailey´s
    dad. Now to the humiliation. B is forced to undress in front of Headmaster who make a check
    up of his body - B has to bend over and spread
    his legs and so on. Finalley ha get the spanking
    with various methods - and then ha has to say thank you to dad and the headmaster for the spanking. My dreamvido!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems a cool guy, but I bet he's a bit bemused over why so many guys (not all of us gay) like to see him getting his cute ass toasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mr X and Bailey! I appreciate all the effort and the candidness of the interview. Btw, up to what age was Bailey spanked? I don't believe that question was answered. Just curious. Thanks keep up the great work. I love your site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I think he told me it was up until he was 14 but I'' double check! Pretty embarrassing from your Mum!

      Glad you are enjoying my site and clips

      Mr X

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.