Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Sunday 26 August 2012

College Lad James - Extra Images!


So James has proved to be a very popular addition to the Straight Lads Spanked group of naughty guys!

He recently filmed a new movie called "College Lad Spanked - Introducing James"
which can be found here!

One happy viewer left this comment this morning...

Hi Mr X. I bought this clip last night. Love it! Will you be posting any higher quality images of this lad. He's hot!

Well I never had any other images of James so I sent James an email explaining about how well his movie had been received and asking if he had any pics that I could share here. 

James replied within about 10 mins with these photos attached.! He says that he has read all the comments and really appreciates them and has not ruled out filming some more!

I hope you enjoy them!

















See James debut movie by clicking here

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Mr X. Bailey spanking James hope he wouldn't rule that out either :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a really sexy scenario. It would be fun to watch Bailey dealing with James's attitude

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm sure that will happen at some point! Was it yourself that requested extra images of James in the other posting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes lol he just fit lol he attitude towards you was hit to way he said to you are you mad you reply I'll show you how mad I am hehe thanks again hope his back soon

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.