Male Spanking Movies - Straight Lads Spanked - The Home of MM Spanking Videos

Welcome to Straight Lads Spanked. If you want to see movies of hot straight men getting their bottoms spanked, you are in the right place! If you enjoy seeing real straight lads facing traditional corporal punishment then you will love my mm spanking movies and videos.

Please also visit the Straight Lads Spanked website


You can become a member now and access all of my male spanking movies.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Ben's Birthday Spanking


It's Ben's birthday which means he has to face the yearly ritual of visiting Mr X for his
birthday spanking! <P>
 

The gang of lads that Ben belongs to have contributed money to pay for his birthday spanking! As Ben is 24 this year he gets 24 swats! Some from the Leather Paddle and some from the Cane. Mr X delivers the first set over Ben's jeans.



  
They are soon removed though and Ben has to take the next lot over his tight, white briefs.

 
Of course, true to tradition. Ben is made to completely strip down to his birthday suit as he takes the remainder fully naked!

By the time the 24th stroke has landed, Ben's bottom is left sore and red with stripes from the cane visable across his by now tender bottom!


Video Trailer
........... More from Mr X! "Normally the birthday spankings are quite fun to shoot as the lad is not actually being punished so Mr X can be less serious and the birthday guy can be more relaxed. However, in this case the shoot was rather intense. Ben is not only still a rather new addition to Straight Lads Spanked he is also simply not used to receiving Corporal Punishment. So this was quite an ordeal for him, receiving both the leather strap and the cane for the first time. What is great about Ben though is even though it's all new he does not wimp out and really goes through with it. You can clearly tell though from this spanking that he is very nervous about each hit and is really feeling it. The anticipation seems to be almost as bad as the actual swat itself. What I am really pleased about is that I had a face cam positioned in such a way that you can see exactly what Ben is going through in glorious detail! For this reason, I have kept in as much of this footage as possible and included a lot of split screen so you can see both the 'rear' and 'front' action most of the way through.

There is one negative thing about this film which I would like to mention. The camera operator holding the main camera was rather shaky and this has resulted in some sections which are a little erratic . In particular at the beginning when Mr X is talking to Ben. However, once the spanking begins it calms down and I have done what I can in the editing process to minimise this. I honestly feel though that you will be too focussed on the subject of the movies (handsome Ben) to worry about anything else. Of course, every negative has a positive and I can assure I will be bringing in the model that was holding the camera and he will be facing my first 100% genuine 'real life' spanking! 


Available for purchase now.

12.30 mins long
105mb
$11.99


To see the full list of movies available from Straight Lads Spanked please click

13 comments:

  1. I can't believe how hot Ben is in this video. I think if I were ever lucky enough to see him cry during a belting or a paddling, I literally could cum without touching myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Ben really looks great in this movie! As for the crying - well who knows what will happen next time! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm sure that BEN wasn't having fun with any part of the birthday spanking. Also don't be too rough on the camera man, it wouldn't too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct Regina. Ben hated every second of his birthday spanking! Poor lad!I also agree that the camera work was not too bad, however he still needs to be punished for sloppy behaviour! :)

      Delete
    2. Yes I do think that the sloppiness should be punish!;)

      Delete
  3. I am loving Ben's birthday spanking,I love the look on Ben's face as he waits for the swing, Mr X you let Ben get away with swearing, I hope you will make up for that at a later date. I did like the idea of Ben choosing what he would like to be spanked with on his year to grow on spank, I do love Ben's college boy looks, Mr X can you give us a clue who will be getting a red hot bottom for the shaky camera work.
    Great work again Mr X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Welshboy! I agree too! I think the anticipation of dread on Ben's face when he waits for the next swing is more expressive than when he actually gets hit! There is no way you can act that and it just makes this movie so real!

      I will be revealing how the cameraman was soon but I am not sure how I will do it. Leave it with me!

      :)

      Delete
  4. Am I the only one who wants to see Ben naked, OTK, and getting a long, hard dose of the hairbush sometime soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you are not the only one, I think we will all have to form an orderly queue!

      Delete
    2. I have a feeling a movie with Ben getting the brush would be a very short movie indeed!

      Delete
  5. I love the way Ben reacts to the swats before they actually connect, he seems to be anticipating the pain.

    Another great movie. I hardly noticed the wobbly camera

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.